Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weird Classroom learning conditions in TPJC. LoL?



I was heading to chess club when I stepped into the classroom which is now our CCA room.

On first thought, I was thinking "Haha! Sucks to be my juniors. Having mock tests because of screwed up people like me"

Then, my juniors came in behind me, and started complaining about the status about the classroom.

Appartently, it isn't mock tests, ala Coral Times when we had Mock Tests almost everyday.

No.

It's done this way to "Help learning".

>_>

<_<

I can safely say that TPJC is going down.

Seriously. Anyone who has had a JC education will know that the classrooms are for TUTORIALS. Which means that other then the teacher talking crap on the board, he or she will also be walking around the class room, answering any questions you have. During that time, we students will also be asking among ourselves solutions to the questions we have, and if the teacher sees us, he or she will come by and help out.

According to my juniors, the case is so bad, that there are about 5 students to a table, discussing about a question.

Man, if that was what the principal assured us, that the school would be holding meetings to ensure that the 86% pass rating (including GP) will not happen again, I would be extremely disappointed. At that time, I was already wondering if their meeting will do any good to US. Obviously it won't, since if we screwed up, we screwed up. End of story.

However, if this is the result, I can safely say that nothing has changed. Money put to breaking down walls to improve "performing arts". Money (Around half a million) used to redecorate the Audi (Putting carpets or something. I must have a look some day.)

TPJC, as of now, is reaching the lowest, of it's low. And what the school is doing, isn't exactly helping.

Oh well. On par with SRJC, YJC or something, here we come!

--

Somg of (whatever) changed to being by KOTOKO, which is Shakugan No Shana 2nd Opening Theme. A song which I must admit that I didn't like at first, but ends up growing on me, that I liked it quite a bit now. This song als holds special memories for me because it was the one which held my group back on episode 17. The joys of having no Translators, RAW providers, and pretty much everything back then. Hell, I did the Karaoke timing for this song as well (done pretty well, I can say proudly. The joys of messing with it for 5 hours), as well as some crappy karaoke effects before some one with real experience came in and redid the entire thing (Kodachrome, for those who care).

Ah well. Can we really release episode 24 before the other team? Who knows? :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home